Building and Property Surveyors
Formby Building Surveyors Formby Building Survey Formby Chartered Surveyor
Building and Property Surveyors

Property and Building Surveyor Formby

Do you want a building survey, structural survey, major defects report, single fault assessment, rebuilding valuation, property valuation, homebuyers report, property acquisition advice, or other purchase help in Formby and surrounding area, from a local chartered surveyor?

JSR Consultants Ltd
Chartered Surveyors

01704 874487

JSR Consultants Ltd Chartered Surveyors are an independent practice of Chartered Surveyors covering Formby and the surrounding area - helping clients with both residential survey and commercial property issues. Simon Rafferty is an Associate Member of the RICS(AssocRICS), an RICS Registered Valuer, and a member of the Chartered Institute of Building(ICIOB). He has been surveying and valuing property in the area for over 15 years, but has over 25 years of related construction and property experience.

Our Services

JSR Consultants Ltd can help if you require an independent surveyor in Formby, Merseyside for all kinds of professional work including building surveys, structural surveys, homebuyer reports or home buyer reports and property valuations. Also, expert witness reports, party wall surveys and advice and other professional work carried out in or around the Formby area.

Other services include schedule of condition reports, property advice, buildings reinstatement insurance valuations, professional property work and boundary disputes.

Property and Building Surveys from experienced Chartered Surveyors

We undertake valuations, buildings reinstatement valuations, party wall work, investment advice, boundary disputes, expert witness reports and all other typical property / building surveying work. Don't hesitate to ask for advice.

Site Copyright

James Coyne
James Coyne

Simon Rafferty
Simon Rafferty

Chartered surveyors covering
and the surrounding areas.

For building surveys and property advice outside this area, contact a chartered surveyor by going to

For Building Surveys outside the Formby Area click here